Business cycle dating committee
>>> 1240 view
The NBER's Business Cycle Dating Committee maintains a chronology of the U. The chronology comprises alternating dates of peaks and troughs in economic activity. A recession is a period between a peak and a trough, and an expansion is a period between a trough and a peak.
Questions to ask a guy online dating
- This page was last edited on 26 October 2014, at 11:48.
- The (ECRI), founded by, who created the first index of leading (LEI) in 1967, also determines historical international business cycle dates comparable to the NBER’s U.
- You can help Wikipedia by.
- Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the, a non-profit organization.
- Additional terms may apply.
- By using this site, you agree to the and.
- The NBER was founded in 1920, and the first business cycle dates published in 1929.
- The reference dates of the United States' are determined by the Business Cycle Dating Committee of the (NBER), which looks at various coincident indicators such as real, real personal income, employment, and sales to make informative judgments on when to set the historical dates of the peaks and troughs of past business cycles.